“For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; He is to be feared above all gods.” – Psalm 96:4
Music is an important part of First Baptist Camden!
From the earliest days of our church, music has played a vital role in worship. Today God’s Holy Temple is filled with the praises of His people, both young and old, as we unite our hearts in the praise of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Our music ministry is a busy place of worship and outreach.
- A full graded choir program from 3-year-old preschool through 5th grade
- Youth Choir for 6th – 12th grades
- Sanctuary Choir
- Silvertones – our Senior Adult Choir
Do you have an interest in music? We have a place for you! For more information contact our church at 803-432-7635
Top Ten Reasons to Join the FBC Camden Adult Choir
10. You’re running out of clean clothes and the choir robes save on laundry.
9. You’ve just been selected for jury duty and want to get used to sitting with a group of people.
8. It’s the splash zone during baptisms.
7. You have a guaranteed seat on Christmas
6. For years you’ve wanted to know who sits on the back pew but were always afraid to turn around.
5. You’ve been known to nod off during the service and don’t want the preacher to catch you.
4. Your favorite movie is Sister Act.
3. The chairs in the choir are the most comfortable in the sanctuary.
2. Joining is easier to do than falling asleep during the prelude.
…..And the number one reason to join the choir…..
1. The glare off of Jeremy’s head isn’t as bad from the choir loft.
Join us Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm